Learn more about what we mean by act like and treat others as adults:
- Dumb, lazy rules (all designed to make managing easier) will drive away your best performers.
- Dictating the amount of time spent at work is anachronistic, and not part of An Honest Living. Read more here.
- Click here to read how treating your people like adults can mean working less and being more successful.
- Here's one way to start treating your peeps like adults... implement a four-day work week...
The most powerful (and effective) leaders are those who give their power away...
- Read: If you put fences around people you get sheep
- Explore ROWE (Results Only Work Environment)